Template (Epic) Cloner for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
With just one click, your template Epic with Stories and other Issues in Epic together with sub-tasks can be cloned
Clone your template very easily
Clone your template epic together with all linked issues and sub-tasks.
Select target project for cloned Epic.
Create complex templates and clone all of them by one click and keep links between newly created issues.
Select cloning strategy and edit Issues details
Select cloning strategy for Linked Issues.
Decide which issues and sub-tasks should be cloned and edit them before cloning.
Build Dashboards and Filters
You can create filters and dashboards to have quick access to the patterns based on your Templates issues.
Template (Epic) Cloner is the fastest way to create production tasks based on existing templates.
Template (Epic) Cloner for Jira allows to:
- Create a template based on Epic, Issues in Epic and sub-tasks
- Mark issues as a template
- Clone Epic, Issues in Epic and sub-tasks at the same time
- Keep links between new cloned issues
- Edit Epic details before cloning:
- Epic name
- Due date
- Fix Version/s
- Select target project for cloned issues
- Select Issues in Epic which should be cloned
- In Epic and Epic Issues select which sub-tasks should be cloned
- Edit Epic issues fields – all standard Jira fields and created standard custom fields can be edited in multiple ways :
- Single edit
- All issues at once edit
- Decide what should be copied:
- Issue Links
- Create dashboards and filters with templates only
If you want to clone any issue (any issue type) with linked issues check Advanced Template Cloner for Jira