The best way to deliver and track content in Confluence
Improve User Productivity
Employees spend roughly 9 hours a week searching for information.* What they need may be siloed or mixed with other content deep in your wiki. Learndot Pathways cuts clutter to easily deliver just what your users need.
Link Processes and Information
Workers need specific information to complete tasks and meet requirements. Learndot Pathways creates a sequenced path through your wiki to simplify multi-step processes like onboarding, product training and compliance.
Track User Progress
If it's your job to confirm important content is reviewed, sending emails won't scale. Let pathways track their progress & inform you when they're done. Your time is valuable too.
Looking for SCORM solution? Let's talk.
Pathways for Confluence allows admins to easily link and sequence content residing in one or more Confluence projects or spaces. It groups important information in step-by-step tutorial-like structures for users enrolled in that pathway.
The benefits include:
- Improved knowledge management & user productivity
- Increased visibility for enrolled users & admins
- Engagement & consumption promotion & measurement
- Visual pathway outlining completed & future content
- Consumption/completion tracking
- Simple admin interface
- Link related information across Confluence projects
- Sequence content in a specific order
- User enrollment management
- Upgrade to Pro to enjoy more features.
Use Pathways to simplify:
- Employee Onboarding
- Sales Training
- HR Compliance
- Refresher Training
- Project Management
- Product Design Process
- Collateral Distribution
Privacy and security
Users who are enrolled to the pathway will be stepped through by Learndot Pathways with an up-to-date progress tracker. The step description provides context to the user.