Connection between SAP and Jira Systems, Core Business Logic, SAP NetWeaver, Integrator
Map custom processes to every SAP module
You can create processes for every SAP module easily in the user friendly interface of Jira and map them in just a few steps
Jira stays untouched.
SAP2Jira uses only the standard API of Jira and is therefore easy to maintain. Benefit from all Jira advantages like mobile access and the web UI.
Integration is possible with any SAP ERP module
You can create custom tasks in Jira which are not available in SAP. SAP2Jira has it's own name space and is a registered extension at SAP.
SAP2Jira allows you to efficiently connect two worlds, delivering greater results.
SAP2Jira integrates with your SAP landscape to increase your process efficiency, reduce your costs and consolidate your data in ERP. Create a process in Jira with the graphical user interface and describe all the steps, for example for your continuous integration, and map it to SAP. The management of your CI has never been easier. Production Planning, Plant Management, Solution Manager, Human Capital Management, etc..: processes for each module can be created in Jira with all the benefits of its user friendly interface.
- Custom workflow for specific business requirements
- No SAP login needed for the Jira users
- Sync logging and error correction
- Integration possible with any SAP ERP module (HCM, SD, PP, PM, MM & etc)
- Reports (status, workload, analytics)
- Planning and control
- Sales and shipment management
- Implement totally custom and/or non SAP ERP processes
Privacy and security