Jira Cloud for CRM (Official)
- Jira Service Management
Get a complete view of your customers across support, dev, and your Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Better serve your customers
When customers need help, agents want detailed info about the individual and their account, stored in the CRM. Jira Cloud for CRM lets Jira Service Desk agents see rich customer data right from their resolution screen.
Connect development issues to customers
When a client asks for a new feature or dev task, PMs need to view account info to prioritize and work on the request. With CRM for Jira Cloud, they can now easily tie customer information to Jira Software issues.
Get started quickly
It's easy to connect your Jira Cloud instance to your CRM. Provide your account credentials, tell us which CRM fields you want to display and you're done!
Jira Cloud for CRM gives you an easy way to connect your Jira Cloud instance to your CRM so you can view rich customer data right within Jira Cloud tickets. This marketplace app is built and supported by Atlassian and currently connects with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Link your CRM instance to your Jira Cloud site.
- View CRM contact and account data from the Jira Service Desk and Jira Software issue resolution screen. CRM contacts are matched to Jira Cloud users via their email addresses.
- Relate multiple CRM contacts or accounts to Jira Cloud issues.
Privacy and security
Jira Cloud for CRM (Official) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application