Issue Linked Event for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Missing Issue Linked Event for Jira (Web, Confluence or Issue links) and ability to validate linked issues
Add Linked Issues on transition/edit screen
Add Link (Web Link, Confluence Link) or add Linked Issues on transition/edit screen fire event "Issue Link Created"
Ability to validate linked issues
Now you can validate the related issue as you wish
Create and Create Linked Issue
Create Issue and Crate Linked Issue action fire event "Issue Link Created"
Please check documentation page Documentation and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Issue Linked Event for Jira provide two functionality.
Fire the custom events when someone created or deleted issue links, and ability to validate linked issues.
Ability to validate linked issues - please check section Configuration -> Validation strategy in Documentation
Issue Linked Event add two custom events into Jira.
- Issue Link Created event
- Issue Link Deleted event
Event Issue Link Created will be fired when:
- you add new Link (Web, Confluence or Issue) (Issue -> More -> Link)
- when you add Linked Issues on transition/edit screen (every transition and edit screen with field Linked Issues)
- when you Create Linked Issue (More -> Create linked issue)
- when you quick Create Issue
Event Issue Link Deleted will be fired when:
- you delete any issue links
Go to configuration page and choose whether events will be fired:
- only for current issue, or
- current and linked issues
Privacy and security