This release includes new version of Spectrum API. A bundled JAR containing core sources. New jar version is 1.0.13.
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2019-01-21 • Supported By Spectrum Groupe • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2017-10-13 • Supported By Spectrum Groupe • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Correct the conflict between Confluence icons and spectrum icons.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2017-08-11 • Supported By Spectrum Groupe • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Content Status is an easy way to help you organizing and classifying your content pages. A space administrator can simply define a list of status to allow users tagging the content in a visual way using colors, text panels and awesome icons.
The status pages are collected in the status dashboard where users can easily access to content by specific thematics
Key use cases
- Content organization and classification
- Content validation
- Knowledge Articles
- Default list of status (Draft, Official, Archived)
- Custom status to be defined by the space administrator
- Status color
- Status icon from awesome font library
- Add a page status
- Modify a page status
- Collect page status in a dashboard