Content Status for Confluence
Tag your pages with specific custom status. Use the Status Dashboard to search and filter content by thematics
Define a status list by Space
You need to organize your space content with specific status ? Define a list of status, choose colors and decorate them with awesome icons!
Tag your content
Is your page content still a draft ? official ? or to be archived ? Mark it as you want ! Use your own custom status as a simple workflow
Collect all your pages in great filterable dashboards that show for example all your KB articles, draft pages or to be deleted ones...
Content Status is an easy way to help you organizing and classifying your content pages. A space administrator can simply define a list of status to allow users tagging the content in a visual way using colors, text panel and an awesome icon.
The status pages are collected in the status dashboard where users can easily access to content by specific topics or categories
Key use cases
- Content organization and classification
- Content validation
- Knowledge Articles
- Simple Workflows
- Default list of status (Draft, Official, Archived)
- Custom status to be defined by the space administrator
- Status color
- Status icon from awesome font library
- Add a page status
- Modify a page status
- Collect page status in a dashboard
Privacy and security
Content Status for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Customize your statuses list by adding new ones.