Real-time monitoring data when and where you need it
Live Problem Events Feed
The Dynatrace Events tab automatically pulls in all correlated problem events from the linked Dynatrace Problem. The list highlights special events and provides direct links to Dynatrace root cause dashboards.
The linked Dynatrace problem data including Tags, Impact, Severity & Status is indexed by Jira. This allows Jira users to query Jira tickets that are linked to Dynatrace Problems.
Every issue comment is automatically sent to a linked Dynatrace Problem and all of the Problem comments are pulled into the Dynatrace Comments tab.
- Live Dynatrace Problem Status and Problem Events in Jira ticket
- Automatically link Jira tickets to Dynatrace Problems
- Synchronize Jira ticket comments with Dynatrace Problems
- Direct links to root cause dashboards from your Jira ticket
- Enable JQL queries based on Dynatrace Problem data: severity, impact, tags
To use this integration you need:
- A Dynatrace FullStack instance (Managed or SaaS): Get your own Dynatrace SaaS Trial
- A Dynatrace API Token: In Dynatrace go to Settings -> Integration -> Dynatrace API and create a new token (with proper permissions)
- A Jira cloud instance: Get your Jira Cloud instance
- Configure the Dynatrace to Jira Integration (optional but recommended)
For more information go to Documentation.
Interested in Jira Server/Datacenter version? Have a look.
Privacy and security
Dynatrace for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Dynatrace Comments tab with markdown support.