Extender for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Comprehensive, powerful, easy-to-use and effective set of tools for administrators which help to improve everyday work
Build a Workflow quickly and efficiently
Conditions, Validators and Post Function Templates
The templates are reusable sets of conditions, validators and post functions. They're defined once and can be used as many times as necessary. One template can be used in one or more transitions across many workflows.
Workflow documentation gives you ability to generate full workflow documentation (as PDF or image) with all information like diagram, statuses, transitions, etc.
Extender was created to solve the most common Jira admin use cases thanks to unique extensions, like
- API Tokens
- New endpoints - manage projects/fields, user properties/settings/directories, announcement banner, mail queue, groups, dashboards etc.
- Full Workflow documentation
- Add-ons and Groups Usage
- Configuration Helper
- Allows execute REST API on behalf of another user
- Switch to a different user
- Lock/Unlock CFs
- Check plugins updates when AM connection is off
- i18n Translations
- User Is 'In Any/Not In' Project Roles/ Groups/ Custom Fields
- Issue Is 'In Any/Not In' Statuses/ Status Categories/ Issue Types
- Hide transitions / Add Notes
- Add Notes
- Fields Required
- Previous Status
- Regular Expression
- Date Compare
13 post functions
- Clear/ Reset Fields Value
- Reindex Issue
For more informations check documentation.
Privacy and security
REST API Tokens - You can use the API token instead of the password to authenticate the script or other process in the Jira application