Full changelog below the fold.
Several important bug fixes:
- All Jira application-links are checked for Jira tickets now! Not just the primary! Note: our logic learns which Jira projects correspond to which Jira instances to keep network traffic to a minimum.
- Ability to specify "always-allowed" branch names.
- Moved Jira tickets are now handled properly. All earlier versions of Control-Freak caused a big headache when Jira tickets were moved (e.g., moving a ticket from TKT-123 to PROJ-345).
- Jira assignee validation ignoring ticket moves (fixed in v2020.09.22)
This release also contains one FANTASTIC new feature :-) :-) :-)
- Jira-validation can now be configured to be rebase/cherry-pick aware.
Please see our documentation for more information about the new rebase/cherry-pick awareness.