Version v2017.07.19 of Control Freak released 16 hours ago is a significant release with several important new features, including:
- JIRA checking can ignore merge commits
- JIRA checking can ignore submodule updates
- Introduced new "JIRA Project Whitelist" (e.g., for when a given repository is only allowed to commit against a subset of a company's JIRA projects).
Unfortunately a few bugs managed to sneak out with that release. We believe we've fixed them all as of this release (v2017.07.21):
- The "ensure author = JIRA assignee" logic had an off-by-one error on the email check, causing all commits to always be rejected if this rule was enabled.
- The JIRA project whitelist only worked if the list contained a single entry.