Augment your Confluence Wiki with a smart enterprise glossary
Clear enterprise glossary
Separate definitions for common terms from the Wiki content. Definitions with rich media make the terms easily comprehensible.
Enrich your Wiki with definitions for all terms
Connect your Wiki content with the enterprise glossary. All terms in a page are highlighted and annotated with their definitions. The Confluence search bar also searches in your glossary.
Get started easily
Import all your existing terms and their definitions. Your existing glossary can be imported with only a few clicks. The import makes the initial setup a quick task.
Manage definitions for technical terms directly in Confluence Cloud and enhance the reading experience of your content.
With Glossary for Confluene Cloud you can:
- Create rich definitions for technical terms, containing media and related vocabulary
- Highlight terms appearing in the page content using our browser extensions
- Intuitively navigate & search through the glossary
- Easily find terms with the powerful native Confluence search engine
- Split your terms in to multiple, contextual glossaries
- Display definitions of terms in a page in the form of a page glossary
- Approval of glossaries
- All your data is stored in the highly secure Atlassian cloud
Privacy and security
Glossary for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
A page glossary contains all relevant terms for that page