Scroll Documents for Confluence
Author documentation in Confluence – Control versions, track changes and publish to the web or offline file formats
Single-source your documentation in Confluence
Author documentation centrally in Confluence and publish it to multiple channels. Define your existing spaces or page trees as documents or compile new documentation from new or existing pages and manage them in bulk.
Save, compare, and track versions
Save on-demand versions of your documentation in Confluence. Create snapshots, compare versions, and track changes like edits and comments made to your content over time.
Publish documentation online or export as files
Integrations with other Scroll apps enable single-source publishing for your documentation. Export to formats such as PDF, Word, and HTML or publish to a custom online help center.
ℹ️ Scroll Documents is part of Scroll for Confluence, a collection of Confluence apps that let you manage and publish your team’s content and documentation.
Get started | Book a demo | Roadmap
Scroll Documents brings advanced content management features to your documentation in Confluence, complete with version management and change tracking. These features enable a variety of use cases, including:
- Product documentation
- Team enablement material
- Project or process documentation
- Learn more about use cases →
Scroll Documents can also be extended to include additional features for managing conditional or multilingual content:
- Variants for Scroll Documents introduces conditional content and variants, allowing you to make pages or paragraphs conditional based on audience needs.
- Translations for Scroll Documents introduces language and translation management to help you author documentation for an international audience.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Scroll Documents for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Scroll PDF and Word Exporter users can take advantage of an integration that allows you to export documents with the custom templates created in these apps to produce professionally-styled documents.