Access administrative pages from anywhere by typing '.' and the action name
With a growing Confluence there start to be more and more add ons in one instance. As an administrator or also as a developer you sometimes have to switch a lot between all the administrative screens that your Confluence offers. But it can take time to locate the link to the targeted action. So why not just get there by typing?!
- Available to system admins and confluence admins
- Type '.' to open a menu with all administrative actions
- Keep typing the name of your target action screen
- Navigate through a list of actions matching the name
- Type Enter to go to the action
- Do your configuration and go to the next action by typing '.'
Privacy and security