Iframes for Jira Cloud
Embed external content with the Iframe gadget to your Jira Dashboard
Add Iframes to your Jira dashboard
Enforce your Jira Dashboard. Conveniently embed any external content you need by adding Iframe from Gadgets.
Manage the content you embed
Provide the URL address to the content on your Dashboard. Embed website, video, tables, or any other data you need to display.
Benefit from our quick support
Help us improve the product. Reach out to Atlas Authority with your comments and suggestions. Get instant support in case of any issues.
With the Iframes for Jira Cloud app you can:
- Add Iframe gadget to your Jira Dashboard;
- Adjust your Iframe height settings;
- Enable or disable vertical scrollbars;
- Get instant customer support.
If you need similar functionality for Confluence Server, please check out Iframes for Confluence.
Please note that this will not work in Wallboard mode due to a bug that Atlassian is not planning to fix: ACJIRA-490
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Iframes for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Select Iframe from the Gadgets to add it to your Dashboard.