Table Grid Next Generation
Tables for Jira. Boost the strengths of Jira with the power of tables
Add Jira table custom fields to your issues
Add tables with detailed information into your issues. Populate your tables with Jira value placeholders and use rich column types: text, numbers, lists, dates/time, checkboxes, dropdowns, user lists,...
Integration with Service Desk
Easily embed custom-tables straight into Jira Service Desk.
Import data from external sources
Connect the grid to external data, located on an external web service or database. Reuse a connection in multiple grids.
Are you missing tables on Jira Cloud?
With Table Grid you can easily create, view, and edit your data tables.
Track milestones, releases, line items for a quote, employee history, products in use, and much more.
- Column types supported: strings, numbers, integers, dropdown selects, dates, checkboxes, userlist.
- Intuitive spreadsheet interface with keyboard support
- Import data from Excel or CSV files directly into the grid.
- Service desk compatible - no need to create multiple custom fields to collect relevant information from your users
- Formulas support (calculate and aggregate columns)
- JQL search support
- Support of external REST data sources
- Table Grid initialization from REST web services
- List column type initialization from REST web services
- Add multiple tables in one issue
- Data-filtering functionality
- Column default configuration capabilities
- Column required value support
- Easy rearrangement options for tables, columns and rows
Privacy and security
Table Grid Next Generation integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Compatibility with Service Desk customer portal