Table Grid Next Generation
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Tables for Jira. Boost the strengths of Jira with the power of tables
Add Jira table custom fields to your issues
Add tables with detailed information into your issues. Populate your tables with Jira value placeholders and use rich column types: text, numbers, lists, dates/time, checkboxes, dropdowns, user lists,...
Integration with Service Desk
Easily embed custom-tables straight into Jira Service Desk.
Import data from external sources
Connect the grid to external data, located on an external web service or database. Reuse a connection in multiple grids.
Are you missing tables in Jira?
With Table Grid, you can easily create, view, and edit your data tables.
Track milestones, releases, line items for a quote, employee history, products in use, and much more.
- Column types supported: string, number, integer, dropdown selects, dates, checkbox, user-list, text, sequence, formulas.
- Intuitive spreadsheet interface with keyboard support
- Import data from Excel or CSV files directly into the grid.
- Service desk compatible - no need to create multiple custom fields to collect relevant information from your users
- Formulas support (calculate and aggregate columns)
- JQL search support
- Support for external SQL and REST data sources
- Table Grid initialization from REST web services or SQL DBs
- List column type initialization from REST web services or SQL DBs
- Add multiple tables in one issue
- Data-filtering functionality
- Column default configuration capabilities
- Column required value support
- Easy rearrangement options for tables, columns and rows
Privacy and security
Compatibility with Service Desk customer portal