Outlook Calendars for Confluence
Add the power of Microsoft 365 calendars to Confluence – full-scale team calendaring with Outlook and Teams including Jira dates
Outlook and Teams calendars in Confluence
Use Outlook and Microsoft Teams calendars as a fast and secure way to work with calendars in Confluence. Benefit from real-time data from Microsoft 365, no sync is needed. Add new project meetings directly in Confluence.
Choose different templates and view options
Different calendar layouts fit to your use case on Confluence spaces or pages. Simply use the templates that provide default settings. Choose who can see or edit the team calendars in Confluence.
Work with your Jira dates in Confluence
Connect your Outlook Calendars in Confluence with Jira for insights into project progress. View all your releases at once, or any single custom date field (sprints coming soon). View detailed information with a click.
Use Outlook calendars as a secure, accurate and seamless way to work with calendars in Confluence – find a great alternative to “Team Calendars” for Confluence Premium.
- Add Outlook or Microsoft Teams calendars to Confluence pages or spaces
- Show and edit personal or shared Outlook calendars in Confluence
- Schedule Outlook & Teams meetings in Confluence
- Visualize and edit Jira dates
- Real-time data from Microsoft 365
- Simple permission management
- Choose between different templates and view options
- Get a complete overview of all relevant dates in Confluence
- Improve and centralize your project management (more use cases)
- Confluence Cloud (older versions available for Server / Data Center)
- Microsoft 365 subscription
yasoon is Platinum Marketplace Partner from Germany. We’re technical experts for Atlassian’s and Microsoft’s products with more than 4.000 satisfied customers. Winner of the Atlassian Codegeist Hackathon as ‘Best Business Add-on’.
Privacy and security
Outlook Calendars for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
yasoon is Platinum Marketplace Partner from Germany. We’re technical experts for Atlassian’s and Microsoft’s products with more than 4.000 satisfied customers.