Sprint Capacity Planning & Tracking
- Jira Software
Plan your team and resource commitment for your sprint workload, right in your agile scrum board
Plan your team resources for your sprint workload
Time Tracking or Story Points for your planning
Visual progress tracking of your team or individual work per sprint
Balance capacity, adjust sprint resources, see sub-tasks, and define roles.
Boost Retrospectives with the ChatGPT Advisor
Revolutionize Your Sprint Retrospectives with Ask the Advisor, by ChatGPT.
Get actionable insights for sprint retrospectives
Understand what went well and what needs improvement
Opt for insights by team or for all teams
More Ways to Optimize Your Sprints.
Sprints Dashboard for process insights
Visualize the Plan vs. Actual results over time for each team.
See for future sprints Planning
Plan your team and resource commitment for your sprint workload, right in your agile scrum board.
- Team's total capacity of allocated resources per related sprint
- Scrum Team overview per role or per person of specific sprint compared to its availability in the team
🆕 Introducing "Ask the Advisor" Feature
Why is it a Game-Changer?
Unlike other solutions, our app not only helps you plan but also provides AI-driven insights for continuous improvement.
- Actionable Insights: Detailed analysis of what went well and what didn't in your last sprint
- Team-Specific or Global: Choose to get insights by team or for all teams
- AI-Driven Suggestions: Receive AI-backed suggestions for improvements
🗣️ User Testimonials"The Ask the Advisor feature has been a game-changer for our sprint reviews!"— Jane, Scrum Master
- Sprints Dashboard for gaining process insights
- Improved points progress tracking calculation
- Support for future sprint dates
Privacy and security
Sprint Capacity Planning & Tracking integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Planning your sprint work. Assign to team members and see capacity planing bars updated