#1 Jira Git Integration
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
We provide timely support directly from the core development team only. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. Every issue gets rapid resolution.
Stay in control of your commit data. We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies
Trusted by enterprise companies around the world, Bitband has over 10 years of experience building integrations and other cloud services.
This integration is packed with advanced features, including:
- Instantly connect to Github, Gitlab, and Bitbucket to automatically sync your repos, branches and commits
- Add any Jira issue id to a commit and those commit details will instantly be visible inside Jira
- See all commit details inside Jira, including source code diffs
- At the project level and for each issue you’ll see a summary of all commits, number of lines added and deleted, files that have been updated, users that have submitted work, date/time work was committed, first commit, last commit, and much more.
- Works with Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Jira Core
- Suggest a new feature.
Markus, thanks for trying out the app. With the current design the initial load can take up to 24 hours. However, after that initial load it will reflect any new commits close to instantly. We have a new version that's waiting Marketplace approval - it should be launched in a few days. This version provides the number of branches and number of commits that have been indexed so you can see the progress vs just the spinning. Lastly, we have another update coming that will reduce that initial load time to minutes or seconds. This version will be our first post-Beta release. Please let us know any other feedback. Thanks.
Thanks for your feedback Federico. We apologize for the inconvenience. You were using an Alpha version of the integration. We've now completed our Beta version. Gitlab should be working great now. We always love to hear feedback. You can reach us via JIRA Service Desk on the Support tab anytime. If you have any feature requests to make the integration even better let us know.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Bitband provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-05-24
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Git Integration for Jira Software.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.