#1 Jira Git Integration
#1 Jira Git Integration
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
We provide timely support directly from the core development team only. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. Every issue gets rapid resolution.
Stay in control of your commit data. We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies
Trusted by enterprise companies around the world, Bitband has over 10 years of experience building integrations and other cloud services.
This integration is packed with advanced features, including:
- Instantly connect to Github, Gitlab, and Bitbucket to automatically sync your repos, branches and commits
- Add any Jira issue id to a commit and those commit details will instantly be visible inside Jira
- See all commit details inside Jira, including source code diffs
- At the project level and for each issue you’ll see a summary of all commits, number of lines added and deleted, files that have been updated, users that have submitted work, date/time work was committed, first commit, last commit, and much more.
- Works with Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Jira Core
- Suggest a new feature.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
If you've opted for annual billing for your Atlassian product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Bitband is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-05-24
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Git Integration for Jira Software.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.