- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
#1 Git-Jira Integration for Jira-Github, Jira-Gitlab, Jira-Bitbucket, and more Jira and Git repo connections
Git integrated with Jira: every option you need
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review and compare code diffs right inside Jira.
Team Insights with Git Jira integration
Get insights of your team's performance and the number of pull requests and commits they create every day.
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 100,000+ users, and 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "Useful app and easy access. You don't need to read a lot of instruction to use this..” – Brandon.
30-day Free Trial -Pricing-
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers and 100,000+ users in 75 countries
- Premium support from development team
- Built the best Atlassian apps for 10+ years
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Automatically syncs repos in real-time
- View Git in context with Jira to understand development status
- View and Create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Smart Commands in Git Commits:
- Link to Jira Issue IDs
- Record time log
- Transition issues
- Large repo support
- Real-time sync of commits
- See all commit details in Jira, even code diffs
- Supports popular cloud git apps:
- GitHub Enterprise
- GitLab Enterprise
- AWS Code Commit
- Microsoft Azure
- Private self-hosted
Privacy and security
Jira+Git Integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to GitHub, Bitbucket, or Gitlab. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.