Git Integration for Jira Software
- Jira Service Management
#1 Jira Git Integration for Jira to Github, Jira to Gitlab, Jira to Bitbucket, and more
Jira and Git with Github, Gitlab, and Bitbucket
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
View Source Code with Git Jira integration
Bring source code right into Jira. With git diffs you'll see all the code changes associated with each Jira issue.
Jira Git plugin create Pull Requests and Branches
Create pull requests and branches from inside Jira. With our repo browser see all of your commit history easily.
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "Liking the simplicity and power of this app for git." - Larry A.
- Easy to setup in only a few minutes...
- Automatically syncs repos in real-time
- View Git in context with Jira to understand development status
- View and Create inside Jira...
- Pull requests
- Smart Commands inside Git Commits...
- Link to Jira Issue Ids
- Record time log
- Transition Jira issues
- Large repo support
- Real-time sync of new commits
- See all commit details inside Jira, including source code diffs
- Supports popular cloud git apps:
- Github Enterprise
- Gitlab Enterprise
- AWS Code Commit
- Microsoft Azure
- Private self-hosted
Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from development team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
- Always innovating by delivering new features
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
Git Integration for Jira Software integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to GitHub, Bitbucket, or Gitlab. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.