#1 Jira Git Integration
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
We provide timely support directly from the core development team only. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. Every issue gets rapid resolution.
Stay in control of your commit data. We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies
Trusted by more than 1000 companies, Bitband has been building integrations and other cloud services for over 10 years.
This integration is packed with advanced features, including:
- Instantly connect to Github, Gitlab, and Bitbucket to automatically sync your repos, branches and commits.
- Add any Jira issue id to a commit and those commit details will instantly be visible inside Jira.
- Git commit smart commands allow you to add to comments to Jira issues, do time tracking, transition issues, and assign issues, all from git.
- See all commit details inside Jira, including source code diffs.
- At the project level and for each issue you’ll see a summary of all commits, number of lines added and deleted, files that have been updated, users that have submitted work, date/time work was committed, first commit, last commit, and much more.
- See the # of branches and # of commits indexed. Also see the date/time stamp of the last indexing. After initial load, indexes in realtime as new commits occur.
Markus, thanks for trying out the app. With the current design the initial load can take up to 24 hours. However, after that initial load it will reflect any new commits close to instantly. We have a new version that's waiting Marketplace approval - it should be launched in a few days. This version provides the number of branches and number of commits that have been indexed so you can see the progress vs just the spinning. Lastly, we have another update coming that will reduce that initial load time to minutes or seconds. This version will be our first post-Beta release. Please let us know any other feedback. Thanks.
Thanks for your feedback Federico. We apologize for the inconvenience. You were using an Alpha version of the integration. We've now completed our Beta version. Gitlab should be working great now. We always love to hear feedback. You can reach us via JIRA Service Desk on the Support tab anytime. If you have any feature requests to make the integration even better let us know.
Hi Lars. It looks like you were using the Alpha version. Please try again and let us know how the integration works for your use case. Thanks!
Hi Eddy. We've since removed any limitation on the number of repos that will be included. Give it a try and let us know any other feedback.
Bitband provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-04-24
Payment model changed
App is now free.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Git Integration for Jira Software.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.