SonarQube Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Integrates SonarQube / SonarCloud measures in your Jira instance. Your source code quality at a glance
Code Quality at a glance
Display the most important code quality metrics in your project tab panel. Quick and simple!
SonarQube/SonarCloud issues report into Jira Issue
View your SonarQube / SonarCloud issues report into Jira Issues Tab created by app. In this report developers can directly access the line of code where the issue is located in SonarQube / SonarCloud
Create Jira issues
Setup your integration between Jira and SonarQube/SonarCloud and you will be able to create Jira issues matching your SonarQube/SonarCloud bugs, vulnerabilities, code smells and security hotspot.
Atlassian and SonarQube. Better together!
SonarQube Connector brings your source code quality model to your Jira project, including the quality gate status:
- Reliability: focused on bugs, an issue that represents something wrong in the code.
- Security: focused on vulnerabilities, a security-related issue which represents a potential backdoor for attackers.
- Maintainability: focused on code smells, a maintainability-related issue in the code.
And also the most important code quality metrics:
- Duplications Density
- Lines of Code
- Technical Debt and Debt Ratio
- Code Coverage
- Comments Density
Create Jira issues from your SonarQube issues with just one click!
You can also setup multiple SonarQube resources to summarise your project portfolio and display a unique view of all the metrics. Currently supports SonarQube 7.9.x, 8.x, 9.x and SonarCloud.
Please check details on features and benefits here.
Do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Privacy and security
SonarQube Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Link multiple projects to a single Jira project and display aggregated metrics