SonarQube Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Integrates SonarQube / SonarCloud measures in your Jira instance. Your source code quality at a glance
Code Quality at a glance
Display the most important code quality metrics in your project tab panel. Quick and simple!
Create Jira issues to fix bugs and vulnerabilities
Setup your integration between Jira and SonarQube and you will be able to automatically create Jira issues matching your SonarQube bugs, vulnerabilities and code smells.
Manage your SonarQube portfolio in Jira
Setup your project with multiple project keys from SonarQube and collect aggregated metrics for your teams
Atlassian and SonarQube. Better together!
SonarQube Connector brings your source code quality model to your Jira project, including the quality gate status:
- Reliability: focused on bugs, an issue that represents something wrong in the code.
- Security: focused on vulnerabilities, a security-related issue which represents a potential backdoor for attackers.
- Maintainability: focused on code smells, a maintainability-related issue in the code.
And also the most important code quality metrics:
- Duplications Density
- Lines of Code
- Technical Debt and Debt Ratio
- Code Coverage
- Comments Density
Create Jira issues from your SonarQube issues with just one click!
You can also setup multiple SonarQube resources to summarise your project portfolio and display a unique view of all the metrics. Currently supports SonarQube 5.6.x, 6.7.x, 7.9.x or later, including SonarCloud.
Please check details on features and benefits here.
Do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
Privacy and security
SonarQube Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Link multiple projects to a single Jira project and display aggregated metrics