WatchTower - Integrate issues from multiple Jira and Trello
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Integrate issues from multiple Cloud, Server and DataCenter Jiras + Trello into a single Kanban board
Work with issues from remote Jiras
Visualize workflow, limit work-in-progress, and maximize efficiency by having one single Kanban board or Backlog view for multiple Jiras sources.
Update Trello cards - right from remote Jiras
Define and prioritize work your team will take on now and into the future from multiple Trello and Jira instances within one space.
Seamless work and immediate change in remote Jiras
Create and transition issues, drag-n-drop to change status, log work, adjust estimates, etc with the immediate change of source issues. WatchTower operates on data directly from source Jira.
WatchTower - Bridge for multiple Jiras - solves the pain of working with remote Jira, Trello, and Monday instances.
A fast & easy way to grasp the whole picture from remote Cloud, Server, or DC locations on one agreggated Agile Board.
- Connect multiple Cloud, Server, DC Jira sources into one kanban board
- Work in one Jira - update others remotely. Create and Transition issues, add worklogs and comments.
- Connects Backlog and Kanban view from multiple Jira sources; creates issues in remote Jiras
- Fine-tune pulled data based on cross instance JQL
- Editable Fields for Trello and Monday card view
- Enjoy standard UX of agile boards (columns, swimlanes, drag-n-drop)
- Share your boards with the team with a permission scheme for edit & view mode.
- Cross-reference issues in different Jiras
- Aggregated time reports from multiple Jira sources (free Time Reports app required)
- License is required only for one instance
Book a demo for details
Check our status page.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
WatchTower - Integrate issues from multiple Jira and Trello integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Provide source, project, and issue type, and you will create a new issue in a particular project in remote Jira.