WatchTower - Bridge for multiple Jiras
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Integrate issues from remote Cloud and Server Jira sites. A single control panel for distributed environment
Focus on one board to avoid context switching
WatchTower merges issues from multiple Jiras (Cloud & Server) to show them on a single agile board. Support for Backlog & Kanban view. Never miss any change on remote Jira while focusing on tasks in your environment.
Customizable & Secure Configuration
Organize your board by matching statuses from external Jiras into columns of your board. Split issues into swimlanes by Jira source. Secure and reliable control of sensitive data.
Seamless work and immediate change in remote Jiras
Use all common practices of an agile board: drag-n-drop to change status, log work, adjust estimates, etc with the immediate change of source issues. WatchTower operates on data directly from source Jira.
WatchTower - Bridge for multiple Jiras - solves the pain of working with federated Jira environment.
A fast & easy way to grasp the whole picture from remote Cloud, Server, or DC locations on one control panel.
A true time-saver that allows updating issues in remote Jiras from one agile board - Backlog + Kanban and tracking worklogs in one aggregated report.
- Connect multiple Cloud, Server, DC Jira sources from one place
- Backlog + Kanban view
- Work in one Jira - update others remotely. Transition issues, add worklogs and comments.
- Fine-tune the pulled data based on JQL
- Enjoy standard UX of agile boards (columns, swimlanes, drag-n-drop)
- Share your boards with team
- Cross-reference issues in different Jiras
- Aggregated time reports from multiple Jira sources (free Time Reports app required)
- Quick start in less than 5 min
- License is required only for one instance
WatchTower ensures secure control of sensitive data.
Book a demo for details
Check our status page.
Privacy and security
WatchTower - Bridge for multiple Jiras integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Share WatchTower board with your colleagues granting different access rights