- Jira Service Management
Utils to help see where Jira plugins, custom fields, schemes, users, functions, workflows are used in the system
OBSS Jira Admin Tools Plugin contains 5 modules:
- Workflow Summary
- Shows all details of a selected workflow as a single page that includes all transitions, conditions, validations, screens, fields and post-functions. Makes it easier to understand the overall workflow.
- Function Controller
- Shows condition, validation and post-function functions introduced by a selected plugin and in which workflow transitions they are used.
- Custom Field Controller
- Shows which custom fields are introduced by a selected plugin and on which screens those custom fields are used. Also shows which screen schemes and workflow transitions use those screens.
- Log Viewer
- Shows the last n lines from a selected jira log file in Jira interface. No need to access server file system.
- User Controller
- Shows in which groups and project roles a selected user takes place in. (This module will likely be extended to show more information in the future.)
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more