As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
sign / approve content in confluence
Insert / edit macro
Set signers, title notified users and layout of the contract
One click approval. User management is done by Confluence.
The signature remains valid only as long the title and body are the same as at the time of signature.
Allows you to enter a contract into a confluence macro and to sign it as logged in user.
- content and signatures can not be modified once signed
- white list users who can sign
- report when and by whom the contract was signed
- easily send email to signers of the contract
- receive notifications, when your contract was signed