sign / approve content in confluence
Insert / edit macro
Set signers, title notified users and layout of the contract
One click approval. User management is done by Confluence.
The signature remains valid only as long the title and body are the same as at the time of signature.
Allows you to enter a contract into a confluence macro and to sign it as logged in user.
- content and signatures can not be modified once signed
- white list users who can sign
- report when and by whom the contract was signed
- easily send email to signers of the contract
- receive notifications, when your contract was signed
Privacy and security