Intercom for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Combine the simplicity of Intercom communication with the power of Jira issue management
Put Intercom at your fingertips
Link Intercom conversations to Jira issues and instantly see conversation, user and company details next to your Jira issues.
Keep customers up to date
Get live issue updates in conversations and get closed conversations reopened so your team knows instantly when it's time to get back to the customer.
Improve workflow efficiency
Allow your Intercom team to create Jira issues without ever leaving Intercom by installing the free Jira Cloud companion app from the Intercom app store.
- 🔌 Connect any Jira project to any Intercom workspace with a single click
- 🔗 Link Intercom conversations to Jira issues and get live issue updates in conversations
- 💬 Read linked Intercom conversations without leaving Jira
- 🔄 Reopen closed conversations when a linked Jira issue gets resolved so your team knows instantly when it's time to get back to the customer
- ➕ Create, link and comment Jira issues without leaving Intercom using the complementary Intercom app
- 👀 See Intercom users and leads from linked conversations next to your Jira issue
- 🛠️ Configure visible Intercom fields and reorder them using drag 'n drop
Note that this app is not built by Intercom. Please do not use the Intercom messenger on their website for requests regarding this app.
Not using Intercom yet? Sign up here.
Privacy and security
Intercom for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
View linked Intercom conversations without leaving Jira. This is particularly useful for Jira users who do not have an Intercom account but need to get more context from a conversation.