Hourglass Time Tracking for Jira
Simple and seamless one-click time tracking + helpful dashboard gadget
One Click Logging
You can track time from any issue in Jira. Start the timer with one click and start working. When you're done, click to stop and add a note if needed.
Hourglass works seamlessly with Jira worklogs. Your time remains part of the Jira ecosystem, keeping your data both secure and reliable - no third-party vendor lock in.
Team Dashboard Gadget
As an admin, view how your entire team is currently tracking time with Hourglass. Gain clear, quick perspective on current work in progress and estimate performance.
Hourglass Time Tracking for Jira is an Atlassian marketplace add on for Jira cloud users. Seamless time tracking within the the context of your tasks allows your team to spend more time on actual work, and less time in administrative weeds.
- Track time easily from any issue in Jira.
- All worklogs that are created reside in your Jira Software Cloud instance - this ensures privacy and compatibility with other add-ons. No vendor lock-in!
- Visit the issue detail with time tracker links.
- See how much time you have left while you're logging time to a issue.
- Edit and adjust your timer totals within the tracker itself.
- Add worklog notes for greater time detail.
- The Hourglass dashboard gadget allows admin users to view current time tracking across the team. Gain clear, quick perspective on current work in progress and estimate performance.
- Use Hourglass on JIRA cloud or mobile.
For more info visit http://www.hourglasstimetracking.com/ or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and security
Hourglass Time Tracking for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Start logging time with a simple click within the context of any issue.