Charts and Reports for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Flexible and Simple Jira Service Desk Reporting. Easy Custom Charts, Dashboards and Jira Reports shared via Customer Portal
Effortless Custom Dashboards with Drag and Drop
Build custom charts and interactive Jira reports in seconds with easy drag and drop widgets.
Start your seamless reporting experience with predefined templates or build your own custom dashboard based on your team.
Transparent Advanced Customer Portal Reports
No need of emailing Jira Reports to your Service Desk customers.
Provide reporting transparency to your customers by enabling them to analyze and visualize reports right within the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal.
Share Dashboards with your Stakeholders in no time
Provide transparency to your stakeholders with SLA info and allow them to export reports as PDF at the click of a button.
Generate public links or even share reports to Jira User Groups or Jira Organisations in no time!
View26 provides Solutions for Atlassian’s development tools that empower teams to gain actionable insights easily.
Charts and Report for Jira Service Management is a simple yet powerful reporting tool that allows you to create custom dashboards and share them with your Jira Service Desk Customers.
- *New* - Customize colours and Group Legends with the new Chart Builder.
- Get a bird view of Dynamic and interactive dashboards consisting of various data visualisation charts and graphs.
- Publish and Share Service Desk Reports with all your stakeholders and bring transparency to people even outside the Service Management team.
- Perform detailed analysis across projects with powerful filtering and data analysis tools.
- Drill down into data to discover insights. Slice and dice your data, analyse ticket age, and optimise your cycle time.
- Create overall satisfaction, SLA & custom Jira reports & charts across all of your Jira Service Management projects within minutes.
Privacy and security
Charts and Reports for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
View26 is a proud Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner