Having trouble keeping track of old or out-of-date information? Space Timeline will help you to visualize and organize your pages
Easily see information about pages at a glance
You can see information about pages visually in a timeline format, fully zoomable, like creation date, last modified date, and number of edits. Further information is available by hovering over the info icon.
Advanced (yet easy) filtering using CQL
CQL is a really advanced way to filter pages, but it's not so easy to use. However, thanks to the built in CQL query builder, it's easy to filter the pages according to your desired criteria.
Perform actions on pages
Now that you see your pages organized properly, what can you do about the results? Plenty actually! Select multiple pages and add labels, move, delete, add comments, or export links for easy page management.
This add-on allows you to monitor pages to ensure they don't get out of date, and allows you to perform actions on multiple pages.
Not only do you get a fully interactive timeline of pages, including creation date and last update date, but this add-on also enables you to:
- Get information about creation time, last updated time, and number of edits at a glance, and get more information and a link to the page by hovering over the information icon.
- Filter pages using advanced CQL. Don't know CQL? No worries, an interactive CQL query builder is built right into the add-on.
- Select multiple pages and perform actions on them including:
- Add a label
- Delete pages
- Move pages
- Add a comment on all pages
- Export all selected pages as a list of links
Privacy and security
Space Timeline integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application