Inbox: in-app notifications for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
In-app, desktop notifications and reminders on issues - Get notified without mail
Don't miss important issue updates
Keep track of new and changed issues with in-app notifications in the inbox menu!
Enable desktop notifications for even better alerts.
Set reminders to stay top of things.
Schedule reminders for issues that need your attention at a later stage.
Inbox for Jira will notify you when it's due.
Put collaboration at your fingertips
Collaborate directly from the notification. Use the quick comments by pressing the plus sign or from the hamburger menu for a vote or watch.
Use the reminders feature to stay on top of work
This app brings in-app & desktop notifications to JIRA!
- Adds an "Inbox/Notification" icon that indicates how many issues has been created or changed that concerns you.
- The notification includes specific details about the issue.
- Set personal reminders on issues
- Provides quick actions such as watch or vote issues directly in the menu.
- Comment directly from the menu with comment visibility / servicedesk
- Provides a global template with settings when to notify users.
- Provides personal settings that can override the global settings for a more customized experience.
- Custom JQL filter on when to be notified.
- Enable desktop notifications for better alerts.
- Service desk tickets approval and decline buttons direct on the card action menu.
- Support for all default and custom issue events and the ability to enable / disable events
- Supported languages EN, CN, TW, ES, SE, DK, NO, DE, AR, HU
- Integrate with Inbox app using API for custom user messages
Privacy and security