In-app and desktop notifications on issues - Get notified without mail
In-app and desktop notifications on issues - Get notified without mail
Keep track on new and changed issues with in-app notifications in the inbox menu! Optional: Enable desktop notifications for better alerts.
Select the events you want to subscribe to!
Filter the events further by entering a project or custom JQL.
Use the quick comment by pressing the plus sign or use the action bar by clicking on the three dots.
This app that brings in-app & desktop notifications to JIRA!
- Adds an "Inbox/Notification" icon that indicates how many issues has been created or changed that concerns you.
- The notification includes specific details about the issue.
- Provides quick actions such as watch or vote issues directly in the menu.
- Comment directly from the menu with comment visibility
- Provides a global template with settings when to notify users.
- Provides personal settings that can override the global settings for a more customized experience.
- Custom JQL filter on when to be notified.
- Enable desktop notifications for better alerts.
- Service desk tickets approval and decline buttons direct on the card action menu.
- Supported languages EN, CN, TW, ES, SE, DK, NO, DE, AR,
Thanks for the review, we are currently translating Inbox to a couple of languages that are planned to be released during October. Regarding the wiki markup, that is something we plan to implement. At the moment Inbox takes care of mentioned users and displays their correct name instead of [~user] format.
Again thanks for the feedback it really drives the development further to know the customers need.
Thanks for the feedback, we always like to hear from our customers.
There has not been any issue reported before regarding this, however, we have done improvements in the latest release with respect to performance. If you still have issues, please open a ticket here: https://support.rixter.se/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 and we can solve the issue together.
Thanks for the feedback, we would love to help out. Can you please open a support ticket here https://support.rixter.se/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 and we can see what is causing it.
|10 users$10||25 users$20||50 users$30||100 users$50||250 users$100||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Rixter AB provides support for this app.
Version 2.5.1 • Jira Server 7.4.0 - 7.13.0 • Released 2018-12-04
In-menu service desk ticket approve/decline + Danish translation + minor fixes
Added i18n translations for:
UI fixes and changes:
- Send comment when pressing return and ctrl+return for new line in the comment box
- Fixed menu not loading when not clicked
- Ctrl/Command+click on issue links opens a new browser tab
- Improved caching of menu items
- Added Approve and Decline buttons direct on the card action menu (...)
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Inbox: in-app notifications for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Inbox: in-app notifications for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Inbox: in-app notifications for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Inbox: in-app notifications for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.