Added a fix for an issue faced with IDP initiated SSO.
2.0.2Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112022-11-03Bug fixVersion 2.0.2 • Released 2022-11-03 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial 2.0.1Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112022-04-13New FeaturesVersion 2.0.1 • Released 2022-04-13 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Multiple certificates support for any configured IDP
- Enable/Disable SSO Using REST API
- Add Custom Attributes in Metadata
- Remember My IDP
- Enhancement in Redirection Rules
- Transform group name using regex
- Implemented Filter Based redirection
- Advanced Logging
2.0.0Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112022-01-11Significantly Reworked UI, Quick IDP Setup Wizard, and Redirection RulesVersion 2.0.0 • Released 2022-01-11 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
We have done very significant frontend changes in this version, which we're sure you will appreciate once you upgrade the app.
As a part of UI rework, some settings are moved to new sections. This means the structure of the plugin backup file has changed too.
We've created a handbook that provides a reference for all the settings available in the app.
Before You Upgrade:
- Refer to this guide to know which settings are moved where.
- Download the plugin configurations backup file from the Backup and Restore Menu
After You Upgrade:
- Test it on your staging environment.
- If you're using plugin configuration backup files in any script, download the new plugin backup file from the Backup and Restore menu.
- Reworked User Interface with Quick IDP Setup Wizard [Reference]
- Added Redirection Rules option where you can configure multiple rules for IDP selection for different types of users.[Reference]
Please read the full release notes here
1.1.5Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112021-09-14Bug fixVersion 1.1.5 • Released 2021-09-14 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Bugfix for redirecting the user to wrong URL in IDP initiated SSO flow
1.1.4Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112021-06-25New Feature | BugfixVersion 1.1.4 • Released 2021-06-25 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added option to configure No SSO URL(s): SSO redirection to IDP for specific URLs used for integration with other applications will be disabled.
- Fix for SSO button not appearing when some admin URLs are accessed.
1.1.3Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112020-11-10New Features | Improvements | Bug fixesVersion 1.1.3 • Released 2020-11-10 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added support for Passive SSO - The IDP will authenticate the user silently, without user interaction
- Added support Force Authentication - IDP will force the user to re-authenticate, even if the user has a valid session with IDP
- Added SSO setup document for AWS
- Added option to limit the number of failed login attempts from Backdoor / Emergency URL
- Added option to enforce unique SAML Response
- Fixed for Reflected XSS vulnerability
1.1.2Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112020-10-08Improved generate SP certificate serviceVersion 1.1.2 • Released 2020-10-08 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes. 1.1.1Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112020-09-10New Feature | Updated default X.509 CertificateVersion 1.1.1 • Released 2020-09-10 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Option to set a fixed relay state URL for all logins or redirect to it only when no relay state URL is passed by the IDP
- Added a configurable option to restrict access to plugin APIs from outside the Fisheye/Crucible instance
The app's default certificate will expire on October 28, 2020. You can find steps to replace it with a new certificate in the Certificates tab. You can check the steps in the link below too.
We have also introduced the ability to generate & configure a new X.509 certificate in the app.
1.1.0Fisheye/Crucible 4.2.0 - 4.8.112020-03-15New Features | EnhancementsVersion 1.1.0 • Released 2020-03-15 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Note: Please take a backup of the current configuration and after the update verify the SSO configuration as there are major changes in the plugin framework.
- Support for SSO through Multiple IDPs
- On-The-Fly Group Mapping - Added option to create and map user's IDP groups to local groups during user SSO
- Added option to restore/backup app configuration through REST API
- Added option to restrict users from changing their local password
- Added option to design a customized login page
- Feedback form : Admin can submit feedback without deactivating the app
- Allow users of only certain groups to access the emergency/backdoor URL
- Enable emergency/backdoor login using REST API calls
- Added option to introduce a delay in auto-redirect
- Added option to edit organization information in the plugin's metadata
Group Mapping Enhancements
- Users will only be added or removed from the mapped groups only
- Option to restrict default group assignment
- UI changes in User Group Tab
1.0.9Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.8.112019-06-06Minor UI ChangesVersion 1.0.9 • Released 2019-06-06 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Updated contact us details
1.0.7Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.7.32019-04-22Support for new IdPs, New Features, updated setup guides, minor UI changesVersion 1.0.7 • Released 2019-04-22 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added support for RSA SecurID, AuthAnvil, CA Identity Manager, and Auth0 Identity Providers.
- Added Multiple default groups support
- Default groups for the new user as well as all users
- Customize Backdoor URL
- Test Configuration improvement
- Updated existing setup guides.
- Minor UI Changes:
- Changed tab name, Download Plugin Settings -> Download App Settings.
1.0.6Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.7.32018-10-24New feature, UI changes and bug fixesVersion 1.0.6 • Released 2018-10-24 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Default groups for New as well as existing users.
- Relay state bug fixes for Anonymous Access.
- Redirection bug fix for Firefox-61.0.1
- Collapsible sections for Sign In Settings tab.
- Inner tabs for Configure IdP tab for metadata configuration.
1.0.5Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.6.12018-06-26NameID format in SAML Request, Secure Cookies and other fixesVersion 1.0.5 • Released 2018-06-26 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Option to send NameID format in SAML Request
- Option to remove users only from the groups which are mapped during SSO.
- Azure AD Metadata Import fix
- Refresh Metadata Fix: Only IDP entity ID and certificates will be updated. Manual configurations won't be reverted during the refresh cycle.
- Secure cookies: Made all the cookies created by plugin secure
- XML Canonicalization SAML Vulnerability fix: Click here to find more information about this vulnerability
1.0.4Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.5.42018-06-07New features, tab name changes and bug fixes.Version 1.0.4 • Released 2018-06-07 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Enabled SSO into Fisheye/Crucible by matching email in addition to username (for Google and other IDPs).
- Added Restrict user creation.
- Added Regex pattern on username field.
- Validated SAML Response by adjusting the time-stamp.
- Added a troubleshooting tab which has information about how to download logs for the plugin, plugin configuration, SAML Request and SAML Response.
- Handled German characters (ä) and other non-English characters (like š, á) which is returned in SAML response.
- Bug fix for supporting encryption with Okta.
- Fixed Group mapping issues for OneLogin in case user belongs to multiple groups.
- Added Troubleshooting tab for getting logs.
- Changes in tab names:
- Configure IDP -> SP Info
- Configure SP -> Configure IDP
- Attribute Mapping -> User Profile
- Group Mapping -> User Groups
1.0.3Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.5.42017-12-17New Features additionVersion 1.0.3 • Released 2017-12-17 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- JIRA Service Desk support widget.
- Option to configure plugin by uploading IdP metadata file or URL.
- Option to set metadata refresh time.
- Custom logout URL.
- Custom logout page template.
- Custom error page template.
1.0.2Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.5.42017-11-22Custom certificate and minor bug fixVersion 1.0.2 • Released 2017-11-22 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Changes made in version 1.0.2
- Added support for custom SP certificate
- Minor bug fix
1.0.1Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.5.42017-10-12Removed registration & login, Revamped UI and new featuresVersion 1.0.1 • Released 2017-10-12 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Changes made in version 1.0.1
- Removed login and registration required to configure add-on
- Revamped UI
- Added guides to configure add-on with various IDPs
- Added option to auto-redirect to IDP with backdoor URL for backup
- Added support for single logout using GET and POST
- Added attribute mapping for user's name
- Added group mapping according to different groups
- Added option to set relay state
- Added option to restrict group mapping for only existing users
- Added option to sign request while sending to IDP
- Added option to add/remove signatures from plugin's metadata
- Added options to debug SAML request and SAML response
- Added option to modify SP URLs
- Added option to send SAML login request as a POST request
1.0.0Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.4.72017-07-07First VersionVersion 1.0.0 • Released 2017-07-07 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Single Sign On to Fisheye/Crucible with any SAML 2.0 Compliant IDP