Bugfix for redirecting the user to wrong URL in IDP initiated SSO flow
- Version 1.1.5 • Released 2021-09-14 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.1.4 • Released 2021-06-25 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added option to configure No SSO URL(s): SSO redirection to IDP for specific URLs used for integration with other applications will be disabled.
- Fix for SSO button not appearing when some admin URLs are accessed.
- Version 1.1.3 • Released 2020-11-10 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added support for Passive SSO - The IDP will authenticate the user silently, without user interaction
- Added support Force Authentication - IDP will force the user to re-authenticate, even if the user has a valid session with IDP
- Added SSO setup document for AWS
- Added option to limit the number of failed login attempts from Backdoor / Emergency URL
- Added option to enforce unique SAML Response
- Fixed for Reflected XSS vulnerability
- Version 1.1.2 • Released 2020-10-08 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2020-09-10 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Option to set a fixed relay state URL for all logins or redirect to it only when no relay state URL is passed by the IDP
- Added a configurable option to restrict access to plugin APIs from outside the Fisheye/Crucible instance
The app's default certificate will expire on October 28, 2020. You can find steps to replace it with a new certificate in the Certificates tab. You can check the steps in the link below too.
We have also introduced the ability to generate & configure a new X.509 certificate in the app.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2020-03-15 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Note: Please take a backup of the current configuration and after the update verify the SSO configuration as there are major changes in the plugin framework.
- Support for SSO through Multiple IDPs
- On-The-Fly Group Mapping - Added option to create and map user's IDP groups to local groups during user SSO
- Added option to restore/backup app configuration through REST API
- Added option to restrict users from changing their local password
- Added option to design a customized login page
- Feedback form : Admin can submit feedback without deactivating the app
- Allow users of only certain groups to access the emergency/backdoor URL
- Enable emergency/backdoor login using REST API calls
- Added option to introduce a delay in auto-redirect
- Added option to edit organization information in the plugin's metadata
Group Mapping Enhancements
- Users will only be added or removed from the mapped groups only
- Option to restrict default group assignment
- UI changes in User Group Tab
- Version 1.0.9 • Released 2019-06-06 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Updated contact us details
- Version 1.0.8 • Released 2019-05-13 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.0.7 • Released 2019-04-22 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added support for RSA SecurID, AuthAnvil, CA Identity Manager, and Auth0 Identity Providers.
- Added Multiple default groups support
- Default groups for the new user as well as all users
- Customize Backdoor URL
- Test Configuration improvement
- Updated existing setup guides.
- Minor UI Changes:
- Changed tab name, Download Plugin Settings -> Download App Settings.
- Version 1.0.6 • Released 2018-10-24 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Default groups for New as well as existing users.
- Relay state bug fixes for Anonymous Access.
- Redirection bug fix for Firefox-61.0.1
- Collapsible sections for Sign In Settings tab.
- Inner tabs for Configure IdP tab for metadata configuration.
- Version 1.0.5 • Released 2018-06-26 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Option to send NameID format in SAML Request
- Option to remove users only from the groups which are mapped during SSO.
- Azure AD Metadata Import fix
- Refresh Metadata Fix: Only IDP entity ID and certificates will be updated. Manual configurations won't be reverted during the refresh cycle.
- Secure cookies: Made all the cookies created by plugin secure
- XML Canonicalization SAML Vulnerability fix: Click here to find more information about this vulnerability
- Version 1.0.4 • Released 2018-06-07 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Enabled SSO into Fisheye/Crucible by matching email in addition to username (for Google and other IDPs).
- Added Restrict user creation.
- Added Regex pattern on username field.
- Validated SAML Response by adjusting the time-stamp.
- Added a troubleshooting tab which has information about how to download logs for the plugin, plugin configuration, SAML Request and SAML Response.
- Handled German characters (ä) and other non-English characters (like š, á) which is returned in SAML response.
- Bug fix for supporting encryption with Okta.
- Fixed Group mapping issues for OneLogin in case user belongs to multiple groups.
- Added Troubleshooting tab for getting logs.
- Changes in tab names:
- Configure IDP -> SP Info
- Configure SP -> Configure IDP
- Attribute Mapping -> User Profile
- Group Mapping -> User Groups
- Version 1.0.3 • Released 2017-12-17 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- JIRA Service Desk support widget.
- Option to configure plugin by uploading IdP metadata file or URL.
- Option to set metadata refresh time.
- Custom logout URL.
- Custom logout page template.
- Custom error page template.
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2017-11-22 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Changes made in version 1.0.2
- Added support for custom SP certificate
- Minor bug fix
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2017-10-12 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Changes made in version 1.0.1
- Removed login and registration required to configure add-on
- Revamped UI
- Added guides to configure add-on with various IDPs
- Added option to auto-redirect to IDP with backdoor URL for backup
- Added support for single logout using GET and POST
- Added attribute mapping for user's name
- Added group mapping according to different groups
- Added option to set relay state
- Added option to restrict group mapping for only existing users
- Added option to sign request while sending to IDP
- Added option to add/remove signatures from plugin's metadata
- Added options to debug SAML request and SAML response
- Added option to modify SP URLs
- Added option to send SAML login request as a POST request
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2017-07-07 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Single Sign On to Fisheye/Crucible with any SAML 2.0 Compliant IDP