- Jira Software
Improve agile planning by ranking issues based on team needs
Organize Sprints Efficiently
Organize sprints efficiently by adding a ranking stage to your planning.
Speed Up Decision Making
Speed up decision making by separately viewing your ranked epics, stories, tasks, and bugs.
Enable Better Planning
Enable better planning when using the Agile Backlog to organize your next sprint.
Comala Agile Ranking improves agile planning by allowing teams to rank their issues by type, organize the needs of different stakeholders, and to define priorities along specific perspectives.
- Organize Scrum sprints efficiently by adding a ranking stage to your planning
- Keep teams engaged by balancing their needs
- Speed up decision making by separately viewing your ranked epics, stories, tasks, and bugs
- Plan better by using the Agile Backlog to organize your next sprint
- Rank your issues based on three unique perspectives:
- Importance Matrix: Urgency vs Importance. Rank your issues based on their necessity to the project, and their sensitivity to time
- Priority Matrix: Value vs Effort. Discover which solutions seem easiest to achieve combined with the most impact
- Risk Matrix: Severity vs Probability. A perspective designed for risk management
- See your Epic ranking including the completion percentage
- Use the velocity indicator icon as a visual estimate of Sprint Velocity
Privacy and security
Comala Agile Ranking integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Rank your issues based on three unique perspectives; "Importance” which compares urgency vs. importance, “Priority” which is value vs. effort, and "Risk" which is severity against probability.