- Jira Service Management
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Restrict your work logs. Prevent log work in the past, non-estimated tasks or without work description
Lock the work log when necessary
Lock logging work on next day, on next work day, at the end of the week or at end of the month.
Set minimal length of comment
Disallow adding work log with comments which are too short and doesn't provide enough details
Forbid logging without estimations
Disallow adding work log on issues without estimations or on issues with all estimations already spen
- You could be most skilled project manager or scrum master and had most powerful reporting tool (Timesheet report, Burndown chart,...) but if you don't have fresh data, you will never have up to date information.
- Everything starts and ends at daily Work log of your project team members.
- But what should you do, if your people don't have habits for doing theirs Work logs according daily routine, sometimes a few days or weeks later…
- You can try our WorkLogBlocker.
- Our tool prevents back-time of work logging
- As an administrator you can set up a duration of the blocking and the target group within the deployed instance.
- As an administrator (or defined user) you can edit and add missing worklogs.
- Plugin can also block all worklogs for issues which do not have set Original and Remaining Estimate.