Inline Table Editing
Boost your Confluence tables: edit them in view mode, use Excel-like functions, benefit from great filter and sorting options
Quick changes in view mode
You know the problem: Small changes in long tables require many clicks. Switching between modes is very time-consuming. Use our solution and save time - every time! Change table cells quickly with a simple double-click.
Work as intuitively and efficiently as you know it from Excel. Beyond simple arithmetic operators, you can create comparisons, references and more.
Reorder and filter your table data
Our macro allows you to change the order of the table rows with using drag and drop. Moving multiple rows can also be done quickly. Even complex filtering according to individual wishes is child's play in the view mode.
“Inline Table Editing” is a versatile tool that immensely optimizes the work with Confluence tables due to its intuitive handling, enormous time saving and plenty of functions.
- Edit tables in view mode
- Directly change the content of a Confluence table without switching to edit mode
- Bring in some color
- Change the background colors of table cells directly within view mode
- Macro support and rich text
- The most popular Confluence macros like status, date, Jira, or mention can be inserted into the table.
- We also support rich text format for the headings!
- Advanced filtering options
- Easily find what you’ve been looking for with flexible predefined column filters
- Autofill in all directions
- More than 300 built-in functions for math, logical and more
- Direct import from Excel
- Just one click, and you can import your Excel and Google Sheets without losing any formulas!
- In continuous development
Privacy and security
Inline Table Editing integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Zero Data Retention: We don't save any of your data