Inline Table Editing
Edit tables directly in view mode, benefit from Excel-like functions, and filter your table data to your individual requirements
Quick changes in view mode
You know the problem: Small changes in long tables require many clicks. Switching between modes is very time-consuming. Use our solution and save time - every time! Change table cells quickly with a simple double-click.
Work as intuitively and efficiently as you know it from Excel. Beyond simple arithmetic operators, you can create comparisons, references and more.
Reorder your table data
Our new macro allows you to change the order of the table rows with using drag and drop. Moving multiple rows can also be done quickly.
“Inline Table Editing” is a versatile tool that immensely optimizes the work with Confluence tables due to its intuitive handling, enormous time saving and lots of functions.
- Edit tables in view mode
- Directly change the content of a table without switching to edit mode – a unique optimization for working with Confluence!
- Advanced filtering options
- Easily find what you’ve been looking for with flexible predefined column filters
- Autofill in all directions
- Whether you just want to copy the same value down or need to get a series of numbers or text values, fill handle is the feature to help.
- More than 300 built-in functions
- Grouped into:
- Math and trigonometry
- Grouped into:
- Direct import from Excel
- Just one click, and you can import your Excel and Google Sheets without losing any formulas!
- In continuous development
- The next upgrade will also enable rich text editing.
Privacy and security
Inline Table Editing integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Zero Data Retention: We don't save any of your data