Create beautiful roadmaps: Visualize your initiatives with roadmaps in Confluence
Embed your roadmap in Confluence to keep your team aligned around high-level goals.
Create and share live roadmaps with just a few clicks. Quickly update your roadmap in real-time as decisions are made.
ProductPlan is the easiest way to plan, visualize, and communicate your product strategy.
- Get started quickly by importing epics and other issues from Jira.
- Easily drag and drop bars, milestones, containers and lanes to build beautiful roadmaps in minutes. Update your plans on-the-fly.
- Securely share with individuals, your whole team, or the entire company – for free. Easily print and export to a PDF, image, or spreadsheet.
- Use the Planning Board to score your initiatives objectively. Capture future opportunities in a central location with the Parking Lot.
- Expand lanes and containers to tailor the amount of detail you share. View multiple roadmaps in a Master Plan to understand your entire product portfolio at a glance.
The first 30 days are on us. Get started with a fully-functional free trial. After your first 30 days, purchase a ProductPlan subscription to continue building unlimited roadmaps. Embed your roadmap in Confluence for no extra charge.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
ProductPlan provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2017-06-15
ProductPlan for Confluence Cloud
- If you are not already a ProductPlan customer, sign up for a free trial. Use the Share button on your ProductPlan roadmap to generate and copy a Private Link.
- In Confluence, create or edit the page where you would like your roadmap to appear. Click Insert / Other Macros, then choose the iFrame macro. (Note that the availability of this macro depends on your version and whether your administrator has enabled it.)