Contact Views for Salesforce & JSM
- Jira Service Management
Integrate Salesforce and Jira Service Management to personalize the customer experience and improve visibility across teams
Personalize your customer service
With customer information at the fingertips of your Jira Service Management team, they will have better insights to make informed decisions and be empowered to create a personalized experience for customers.
Reduce manual tasks, improve productivity
No more context switching. With an automatic match between a Salesforce Contact and a Jira Service Management request reporter, customer information is instantly visible to your customer service team.
Security you can trust
Contact Views is part of Atlassian’s Bug Bounty Program. We’ve got your back!
When your customers succeed, your team excels and your business thrives. Exceed customer expectations by keeping your Salesforce and JSM teams connected.
The benefits include:
- Immediate access to customer information
- Better experience for your customer
- Integrated experience for your teams; everyone across JSM and Salesforce gets the same view of the customer.
- Faster adoption of JSM, while fully utilizing the CRM capabilities of Salesforce.
- Automatic match of the reporter with Salesforce Contact in all JSM requests
- View Contact and Account information from within JSM requests
- Ready for the new Jira experience.
- Integrated customer success ecosystem
- Customer service helpdesk
- Case management system
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Contact Views for Salesforce & JSM integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Read data from the host application