rmCloud - Requirements Management
Efficient requirements management, all inside Jira Cloud
Create and nest requirements in folders
Create requirements, link issues, and create child requirements. rmCloud supports organization of requirements in nested folders.
View and export traceability matrix
See how requirements and issues are interlinked, making sure you have full coverage. Add additional requirement types and manage the hierarchy seen in the matrix.
Baseline individual requirements or an entire project to see what has changed.
Take care of your Requirements Management needs on Jira Cloud. No need to leave Jira!
- Create and link requirements
- Add your own requirement types, manage hierarchy
- Organize your requirements in a folder hierarchy structure
- Link Jira issues to requirements directly from the Jira issue screen
- Easily create custom fields for your requirements
- Link Confluence content to your requirements by also installing rmCloud Connector
- View and export traceability between requirements and associated issues
- Create and compare baselines
- CSV import - Whether you've been storing your requirements in Jira or in a cumbersome spreadsheet, you'll be able to import them into rmCloud.
- Export to CSV and Word for reporting
- Manually set the ID for each Requirement if desired
Can't find a feature your team needs? Found a bug? Send us a message at email@example.com
Privacy and security
rmCloud - Requirements Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Link requirements to Jira issues directly from the Jira issue screen