Optimizer for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Simplify administration and improve Jira performance and maintainability with analytics, bulk configuration & clean up tools
Get an overview of your Jira system
Use the dashboard to view your Jira system with ease saving the time and effort of Jira Admins.
Optimizer contains an easy to use table interface with sortable columns and drop-down menus helping you cut to the chase.
Manage your system with ease
Use the Optimizer interface to manage your Jira system with precision.
Make changes quickly and efficiently using the bulk select and deletion feature.
Clean up Jira and improve system performance
Speed up your Jira’s performance with Optimizer by removing unused or outdated Issue Types, Filters, Projects, Boards, Workflow Schemes and Permission Schemes.
Optimizer for Jira is trusted by hundreds of companies worldwide to maintain Jira systems at scale and improve performance.
This powerful tool can help streamline Jira Administration with an intuitive UI, bulk action functionality and built-in analytics.
Interested? Request a free demo
Popular Features 🧡
- User friendly interface - administrate your Jira with ease using our table view, filters and search
- Bulk Actions - manage items at scale and clean your Jira quickly by actioning multiple items at once
- Dashboard View – get easy access to insights with our brand new dashboard
- Manage Issue Types – explore how they are used and delete issue types that are unused
- Analyze Custom Fields - monitor their usage and remove any unused elements which improves speed when creating, editing and viewing issues
Want more information?
Privacy and security
Optimizer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Trusted by over 2,400 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.