Optimizer for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Jira administration made easy - Audit, configure, optimize, and clean up Jira projects and configurations with ease & confidence
View, track, and improve the health of your Jira
Spend less time trawling through admin screens or CSV files to get a complete view of your Jira’s health. Focus your time, effort, and expertise where it really matters with Optimizer’s powerful built-in health checks.
Make better informed, insights-driven decisions
Customize the powerful smart tables to display the exact information you need to make better-informed admin decisions. When ready, use bulk actions or inline editing to make effortless changes, at scale, in seconds.
Clean up and optimize your Jira site with ease
Speed up your Jira clean-up initiatives with this game-changing tool. Easily identify unused or rarely used Jira Projects and other configurations (Fields, Issue Types, Workflows, Filters etc.) and delete them with ease.
Optimizer for Jira is used by Jira admins worldwide to quickly identify areas for improvement and keep sites of all sizes well-maintained, optimized, and high-performing.
Interested? 👉 Book a demo
- Jira health assessments
- Jira clean-ups
- Custom field management
- Project and configuration maintenance
- Preparation for Jira migrations/mergers
- Post-migration clean up
- View everything in one place instead of trawling through admin screens
- Display the information you need to make better-informed decisions
- Quickly identify unused or inactive objects and configurations
- Queue, review & execute changes on your terms
- Make changes in seconds with bulk actions and inline editing
- Easily export Jira data into CSV for further analysis
- Health Checks (NEW 🎉)
- Jira Instance Overview
- Smart Tables
- Bulk Actions
- Inline Editing
- CSV Export
- Review Changes
- Dependency Viewing
Have questions? Chat with us
Privacy and security
Optimizer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Read the board configuration, features, properties, related projects, filters, and quick filters.
- Read boards and backlogs, and their issues. Read related reports and versions.
Trusted by over 3,000 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.