Optimizer for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Jira administration made easy. Analyze, configure, and clean up your Jira projects and configurations with ease and confidence
Get a birds-eye view of your Jira configurations
Spend less time clicking through different admin screens to connect all the dots. Get a clear, real-time view of your Jira configurations in one place so you can be laser-focused on the best areas for optimization.
Make informed decisions & action them in seconds
Customize the powerful smart tables to display the exact information you need to make better-informed admin decisions. When ready, use bulk actions or inline editing to make effortless changes, at scale, in seconds.
Jira clean ups made quick, easy and hassle-free
Speed up your Jira clean-up initiatives with this game-changing tool. Easily identify unused or rarely used Jira Projects and other configurations (Fields, Issue Types, Workflows, Filters etc.) and delete them with ease.
Optimizer for Jira is trusted by admins worldwide to keep even the largest Jira instances well-maintained, optimized, and high performing.
Its cutting-edge smart tables, bulk actions, and inline editing enable you to make more informed, accurate decisions and action them in seconds (not hours or days).
This game-changing admin tool is a must-have for every Jira instance.
Want to see Optimizer in action? Schedule a demo 📅
With Optimizer for Jira, your admin team can:
- Spend less time searching for data in Jira. Let Optimizer bring it to you
- Display the information you need to make informed, accurate decisions
- Easily identify unused or inactive objects across a broad range of configurations
- Queue, review, and execute changes (e.g deleting objects) on your terms
- Make changes in seconds with bulk actions and inline editing
- Extract the unique smart table data into CSV for further analysis
Have any questions? Contact our team 💬
Privacy and security
Optimizer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
Trusted by over 2,500 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.