Easy Confluence Variables
Render your content dynamically with custom variables
Powerful search capabilities
Variables and replacement values are searchable and will be displayed consistently.
Changes are traceable in history, activity and diff view.
Suitable for all skill-levels
Custom variable creation made simple - no coding skills required.
Trying to shorten the work process but not quite sure where to start or what to do? Try using ECV and find out for yourself how far it can help you:
- Define variables and their replacement values in the space configuration settings
- Variables and replacement values are searchable and will be displayed consistently
- When viewing a page, the user will only see the replacement values
- When editing a page, the original document with the variables will appear
- Easily integrates with Space Tree Creator
- Variable changes - all changes are traceable
- Use variables on your Confluence pages
- No coding skills required
- User- and plain text variables are available
- Variables can be escaped for demonstration purposes
Privacy and security
Space settings - Global Variables.