Jigit - Jira GitHub & GitLab integration
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Gitlab GitHub Jira integration simplifies development, reduces context switching, supports Gerrit. Amazing support
Easily manage your repositories
Configure at the repository or group level. Jigit takes into account GitHub throttling and supports both cloud and on-premise git systems, tailored to fit the needs of any organization.
Browse commits and file changes inside an issue
Links GitHub/GitLab commits and pull requests to a Jira issue by mentioning the Jira issue key in the commit message or pull/merge request title. See DependaBot vulnerabilities in your Jira projects
🏽 Customers First
Over 5,000+ businesses, including Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Google trust us because we take customer satisfaction and security seriously.
Move Work Forward is SOC 2 Type || compliant, read about security practices here.
⚡️ Product Highlights
- View commits, changes and pull requests made in Git repositories on your Jira issues, promoting easy tracking and transparency.
- Create code reviews to quickly identify any issues or potential problems within your code.
- Jigit supports Smart commits for transitioning issues.
- Create feature branches from the Jira issue view
- DependaBot supported
🗓️ Demo & Documentation
- 🎥 Watch a video demo here
- 🧑💻 Schedule a live demo
- 📝 Find our product documentation here
- Find our customer use cases here
🛠️ Help and Support
Our team of ex-Atlassians is ready to help - submit a support request here
Read our FAQs
😍 Other Products You’ll Love
See the gallery for more details.
Move Work Forward is SOC Type II compliant