Veracode Integration for Jira
Manage Veracode security findings from within Jira so you can develop secure software faster
Automatically create tickets for security findings
Security findings are best addressed at the source of the problem: the code. Veracode’s defect tracking integration with Jira can automatically create a defect for each new security finding with no buttons to push.
Automatically close tickets
Maintaining tickets by hand is a pain. The Veracode Integration for Jira automatically closes tickets when security findings are verified fixed by the Veracode platform.
Work your way
Create tickets in the project and with the issue type you specify for your application. Map Veracode data automatically into ticket fields to streamline issue assignment and customize your workflow.
Recognized as a leader in the past four Gartner Magic Quadrants for Application Security Testing, Veracode provides automated static and dynamic application security testing via the Veracode Application Security Platform. It's easy to integrate Veracode with the development tools you're already using.
Not already a Veracode customer? Try your first scan on us!
- Automatically create new Jira tickets for Veracode security findings
- Create tickets for static or dynamic findings
- Defect location and remediation guidance right in the ticket
- One click navigation from the Jira ticket to the finding in the Veracode Platform
- Import all findings, or only those affecting policy
- Automatically update and close Jira tickets as findings are fixed or mitigated in the Veracode Platform
- Map Veracode info to Jira data fields
- Optionally assign tickets to the next fix version
- Optionally label tickets by CWE or flaw severity for easier ticket management
- Scheduled or manual import
Privacy and security