Dashboards by Screenful
Visual dashboards and automated team status reports for Jira
How is your time spent?
See how your time is distributed on different activities. Track & eliminate waste!
Track bottlenecks in your workflow
Track your lead and cycle times - see the average lead time per issue type, assignee or any other property.
Are you delivering on time?
Monitor the progress of your release plan. What is the most likely release date based on historical velocity?
Screenful Dashboards is the easiest way to visualize and share your project progress using data from Jira Cloud or Server. See a high-level overview across all of your boards, track KPIs and longer-term trends.
- Get a traffic-lights view across all of your boards
- Track lead & cycle times, velocity, impediments, reopens, and more
- Identify bottlenecks in your delivery pipeline
- Get data-driven forecasts of your delivery dates
- Easily share charts with public share links or embed them to Confluence or intranet
- Supports classic and team-managed (next-gen) projects (scrum & kanban)
See the product tour to learn more!
If you're using Jira Server and would rather self-host Screenful, we have an on-premises option as a part of our Enterprise plan.
Looking for a flexible reporting tool for Jira? See also our other add-on, Analytics & Reports by Screenful
Privacy and security
Dashboards by Screenful integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Open Tasks chart shows the amount of unfinished work in your project and how that changes as your work progresses. See what's currently in progress and how much is still waiting to be done in the backlog.